Param JewellersReturn Policy
RETURNS & EXCHANGE:-
Before you return a Param Jewellery product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional methods, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will only be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then, it is up to the discretion of the Param Jewellery QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received an e-mail notifying us of your concern with the product image and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method.
- Param Jewellery will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via the respective payment gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agencies
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase or you can mail us to know more details on email@example.com / call us on our contact no.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation(s). All products are handcrafted and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
Refund is usually made within 7 - 21 working days. The money would be refunded through the same payment gateway selected by you.
Refund will be made only after receiving the products in hand.